The Saturdays have announced that they will release a smash hit filled ‘Greatest Hits’ on August 11th before taking the album on tour around the country, including a date at London’s Wembley Arena.
Bucking the trend by releasing the collection whilst at the height of their career, fans can look forward to finally getting all the hits on one album. This is far from a farewell and more of a celebration with the band planning to return to the studio later on in the year to start recording their fifth studio album.
Featuring over thirteen Top Ten singles, the ‘Greatest Hits’ is a celebration of a successful and enduring pop career the band have enjoyed since they first debuted in 2008 with ‘If This Is Love’. The album will include three brand new tracks alongside fan favourites such as ‘Higher’, ‘All Fired Up’, ‘Ego’, ‘Up’ and the chart topping ‘What About Us’.
From September the 7th, The Saturdays will take their new album on the road, performing to their fans in cities across the UK, kicking off in Glasgow then visiting Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham and Cardiff amongst others. The Saturdays are proud to present their ‘Greatest Hits Live!’ tour in partnership with Ultimate Blends, a new haircare range from Garnier that has been blended for Britain for gorgeous hair that is full of life.
Having now sold over five million records, with four top ten albums, The Saturdays continue to be a whirlwind force in the world of pop which shows no sign of slowing.
- Sunday, 07 Sep Glasgow, Clyde Auditorium
- Tuesday, 09 Sep Newcastle City Hall
- Wednesday, 10 Sep Sheffield City Hall
- Friday, 12 Sep Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
- Sunday, 14 Sep O2 Apollo Manchester
- Monday, 15 Sep The NIA Birmingham
- Wednesday, 17 Sep Dublin Olympia Theatre
- Thursday, 18 Sep Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- Friday, 19 Sep Wembley Arena
- Saturday, 20 Sep Brighton Centre
- Monday, 22 Sep
- Tuesday, 23 Sep Plymouth Pavillions