All of the content of our Site (which includes without limitation all graphics, text, images, photographs, illustrations, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) is, unless specifically indicated otherwise, protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to AEG.
There are no charges for using our Site. However, we reserve the right to seek to charge in the future for additional services we may offer to provide to you but we will not do so without making clear to you what those charges are and what they relate to and giving you an opportunity to agree whether or not to take such services.
Our Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about AEG and it does not constitute any financial or other advice and should not be used as a substitute for such advice. Subject to our legal obligations, we make no warranty or representation that access to our Site or the services offered on our Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, nor do we make any warranty or representation that the content of our Site, or any information given through it, is accurate or reliable.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of any information on our Site is at your sole risk. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Limited Licence; Restrictions
The contents of our Site are freely downloadable for browsing purposes only and may not be reproduced in whole or in part or otherwise made available without the prior written consent of AEG. In addition, none of the material on our Site may be copied, altered in any way, or transmitted or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of AEG.
You may not create links to our Site without the express prior written consent of AEG. Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any implied affiliation with our Site.
If you download any software from our Site, the software, including any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") is subject to a limited licence, the terms of which are set out in the separate software licence agreement made available to you at the time of the download. AEG and/or its suppliers (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in and to the Software. You may not distribute, sell, or transmit the Software and you are not permitted to alter, modify or adapt the Software, including but not limited to translating, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or creating derivative works of it.
Forums, Blogs and Public Communication
"Forum" or "Blog" means a message board, or email function offered as part of our Site. You must not post to, submit to, or publish on publicly accessible areas of our Site such as a Forum or blog, bulletin board or otherwise make available on our Site any content, or act in a way which, or which in our opinion:
libels, defames, abuses, invades privacy, harasses or is obscene, racist, abusive, threatening or offensive, contains indecent language or images, or is otherwise illegal or contains unlawful content;
advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them; infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
advertises or sells to or solicits others;
compromises the trade secrets or violates the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold AEG harmless from any claims, losses or liabilities;
uses our Site or any Forum or blog for commercial purposes of any kind, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, any unsolicited mass emailing (SPAM) or phishing;
posts or distributes any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component; or
posts material or makes statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.
Notwithstanding the above right, AEG does not monitor in real time any comments made or materials posted to any Forum or blog or otherwise communicated to any public area of our Site. AEG is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any such information, and shall not be responsible for any action you take or decisions you make (including but not limited to any trading or investment decisions made) based on such information
With respect to all content, information or materials that you communicate to us through our Site, or that you post to publicly accessible areas of our Site, including any Forum or blog ("Your Content"), you hereby grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly grants) to us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive licence (carrying the right to sublicence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate Your Content (in whole or in part) into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you hereby waive your moral rights in Your Content.
You warrant that you have the right to so communicate, submit or post Your Content and that you have the right to grant to us the licence granted in the preceding paragraph, except where you have expressly indicated the contrary to us in writing.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to retain any of Your Content on the publicly available areas of our Site for any minimum period or at all and that it is entirely in our discretion as to the length of time that Your Content or any of it will be retained on the website. We may also edit or modify Your Content at any time.
We may communicate with you electronically, either by email or by posting information on our Site. You agree not to treat such emails as unsolicited (SPAM). For contractual purposes, you agree to receive communications from us electronically and you consent that all agreements, notices and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You are strictly prohibited from sending (or supporting the sending) of unsolicited bulk or single mail messages, or SPAM, from our website.
THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN COMPILED IN GOOD FAITH BY AEG. HOWEVER, AEG DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE BUT NOT LIMITATION, AS TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. IN ADDITION, AEG DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION AND/OR FACILITIES ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, ADEQUATE, SUITABLE OR CURRENT, NOR MAKES ANY SUCH WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION IN RESPECT OF ANY INFORMATION CARRIED ON ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED FROM THE SITE, NOR THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE HAS IN ANY WAY BEEN VERIFIED BY AEG, NOR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE ASSUMES ALL COSTS ARISING AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Our Site, and the information contained on it, is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in, any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject AEG to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
AEG will not be liable if the systems go off line or fail for any reason, or for any incompatibility of our Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications systems. AEG will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use our Site or from any unauthorised access to or alteration of our Site.
If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or guardian before you email the website, ask AEG to email anything to you, send in any information to AEG, enter any contest or game that requires information about you or offer a prize, post any information on any bulletin board, enter any chat room; or buy anything online.
By submitting information, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18, or you have received the consent of your parent or guardian.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
We set out below the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your purchase of tickets (“Tickets”) which are sold by or on behalf of AEG Live (UK) Ltd (“we”, “us” or “AEG”) for a particular event (“Event”). When purchasing tickets on www.aeglive.co.uk, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is included on the purchase pages and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Please note that by proceeding to purchase Tickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Also, please note that the purchase of Tickets is also subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant venue where the Event is due to take place (“Venue”) and we therefore encourage you to check with the Venue website and/or Venue box office for these terms and conditions.
The Terms are as follows:
1. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request at anytime. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being removed from the Venue.
2. Tickets are not transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Venue.
3. Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of AEG in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Venue.
4. We reserve the right to restrict the sale of Tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any Tickets purchased in excess of this number.
5. It is your responsibility to check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and any rearranged event.
6. We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen. Removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket.
7. Each Ticket holder has a right to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket holder’s Ticket and we and the Venue reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the Ticket.
8. AEG has the right to replace any items bundled together with Tickets, e.g. food and beverage (“Hospitality Packages”) with an alternative ‘like for like’ item and shall not be obligated to refund or exchange your Hospitality Package.
9. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control and in such circumstances we shall not be obligated to refund Ticket monies or exchange your Tickets. Once purchased, Tickets and/or Hospitality Packages cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled (see details below) or, in the case of concerts (but not festivals) subject to a material change after an order is placed (a “material change” shall mean a change of headline act).
10. If an Event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled Event). If the Event is to be re-scheduled, you will be offered a Ticket (or a Hospitality Package where applicable) for the rescheduled performance of the Event (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, we shall give you a refund of the face value of the Ticket (or a Hospitality Package where applicable). If the relevant Event is only partially cancelled (e.g. if it is a multi-day Event and only one day is cancelled), we shall give you a partial refund corresponding to the proportion of the Event cancelled. If you wish to claim such a refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase; enclosing your unused Ticket(s) within 28 days of the date of the cancelled Event (though please note that this is without prejudice to your statutory rights). Tickets and/or Hospitality Packages cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with this clause. If it becomes impossible or impractical for us to dispatch your tickets to you in accordance with the details for your initial order, we must reserve the right to change the method of dispatching your tickets, to ensure that you receive them safely. If we do elect to change the method of dispatch, we shall inform you in advance.
11. If an error is made in the price of Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
12. Neither we nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket and the relevant booking fee.
13. The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at the Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being ejected from the Venue:
- Crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited;
- There are to be no pass-outs or re-admissions after entry;
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into a Venue;
- Please note that in seated areas, other members of the audience may stand-up during the event;
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Venue
- Smoking is not permitted in the Venue- The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may confiscated and any tapes or films destroyed; and
- Laser pens are prohibited.
14. Efforts will be made to admit latecomers at an appropriate break in the performance of the Event.
15. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, the Venue reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other patrons or are in breach of the Terms and/or to refuse admission and refund the Ticket face value if it has reasonable grounds to do so.
16. Ticket holders maybe ejected from the Venue if, in the reasonable opinion of AEG or the Venue, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Terms or the terms and conditions of the Venue.
17. Please note that CCTV and film cameras maybe present at the Venue. By purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording (which may include you as a member of the audience) and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
18. Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to the Event will not be permitted. All Ticket remain the property of AEG at all times and constitute a personal revocable license from AEG to you which maybe withdrawn by AEG and admission refused at anytime upon refunding the printed purchase price of the Ticket.
19. Neither we nor the Venue can accept responsibility for any personal property.
20. All children attending an Event must be in possession of a valid Ticket. Events maybe age-restricted and it is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check before purchasing. In any case, unless indicated otherwise, children 14 years of age and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
21. If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a steward or duty manager as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the Event.
22. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
23. Please note that loud music can damage hearing.
24. All events are subject to obtaining the relevant licences.
25. When purchasing alcohol at the Venue, if you appear to be under the age of 21 you maybe asked for proof of age.
26. Official merchandise is only available from outlets within the Venue. Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods.
27. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All social media competitions (the “Competitions”) operated by AEG Live (UK) Ltd (“AEG”) are governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
Entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and by entering into the competition they agree to be bound by them together with such other terms set out in the relevant competition.
1. The opening and closing dates for entries are as specified on the relevant competition (the “Opening Date” and the “Closing Date”).
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK only (unless otherwise specified in the terms of the relevant competition), aged sixteen (16) and over at the time of entry, excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of AEG and its parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this competition.
3. One (1) entry per person. AEG reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
4. Depending on the relevant competition, the winner will be decided by a judging panel made up of representatives from AEG, or the first entry randomly drawn after the Closing Date from all correct entries received.
5. One (1) first prize winner will be selected or drawn, save where the relevant competition has stated there will be multiple prize winners.
6. The prize is for the relevant competition and is as stated in the competition.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not consist of anything other than expressly set out in the relevant competition and no additional costs (including, without limitation, travel, spending money) are included.
8. The winner of the prize is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
9. The winner will initially be notified through social media as soon as practicable and will subsequently receive written confirmation and full details of the prize by email.
10. In the event that AEG cannot for any reason contact the winner within three business days their decision or of the prize draw, AEG reserves the right to select or draw another winner.
11. AEG’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any winner of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. AEG reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that AEG has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened or intends to contravene any of these Terms.
13. AEG will not consider and may remove any entries that they consider to be offensive, unsuitable or to have been submitted on behalf of another person without their permission.
14. The winner maybe required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all relevant Terms of the competition, along with parental or a legal guardian’s signature, where the winner is under eighteen (18), prior to receiving their prize.
15. AEG does not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. AEG shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
16. The prize is as stated in the relevant competition and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond AEG’s control AEG is unable to provide any stated prize, AEG reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
17. By entering the competition, Entrants acknowledge that they and/or their entries maybe required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment in accordance with these Terms. Such publicity may include without limitation the entrant’s name and/or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the entrant, biographical information provided by the Entrants and/or any statement made by them concerning the competition and/or the prize(s). Entrants agree that any or all such elements maybe used by AEG in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as AEG in its sole discretion sees fit.
18. AEG shall not be liable to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of AEG and/or AEG’s personnel and/or deceit or fraud.
19. AEG shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood, inclement weather or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with the activities of third party event organisers. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
21. All Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms, which maybe amended or varied at anytime by AEG on notice.
22. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
23. Any queries regarding the relevant competition should be addressed to: AEG Live (UK) Ltd, Almack House, 28 King Street, London SW1Y 6QW.