Terms & Conditions
We set out below are the terms (“Terms”) that govern the use of our website at www.aeglive.co.uk (“Site"). This Site is owned and operated by AEG Live (UK) Limited. Please note that by entering and using our Site, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms.
We reserve the right to review, update and change these Terms at any time and we will promptly post our most recent version of such Terms on our Site. By continuing to use our Site, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms. We reserve the right to terminate your access to our Site if we reasonably consider that you have failed to comply with these Terms.
All of the logos, designs, materials and content of our Site (including graphics, text, images, photographs, illustrations, designs etc) are owned and/or licensed by us and protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights. Such material and content are available for browsing purposes only and may not be reproduced, copied, published, transmitted or distributed in any way without our prior written consent
3. Website Use
Our Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about AEG Live and it does not constitute any financial or other advice. Subject to our legal obligations, we make no warranty or representation that access to or services offered on our Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that the content of our Site, or that any information given through it is accurate, complete, reliable or current nor do we guarantee any specific result from use of our Site.
Therefore, you acknowledge that your use the Site is at your sole risk. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
4. Third Party Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided for your convenience and information only. We cannot ensure that any third party websites are accurate, complete, legal, reliable or current or that they will safeguard the security of your information or be free from viruses or other harmful elements. We cannot endorse, nor are we responsible or liable for any merchandise, content, advertising, or other material on or available from such websites nor do we guarantee any specific result from use of such websites.
Any use of such websites must be at your sole risk. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary before proceeding with any transactions with any of these third parties.
We have compiled this website in good faith. However, we cannot ensure that the Site will be free of defects, including viruses or other harmful effects, and we disclaim all representations and warranties express or implied (including fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability) in relation to the Site (and/or any website accessed though the Site), including in relation to any software downloaded from the Site. Neither AEG, nor any third party suppliers or users of the Site (including any advertisers or sponsors) will be liable for any damages arising from use of the Site (or such third party websites) and each individual user of the Site assumes full liability for all costs arising from such use.
AEG is not responsible or liable for any of the actions, products or services or any third party referred to on the Site (including any performers, venues etc or any products or services).
AEG does not endorse the content of any third party website (whether or not accessed through a link on the Site) nor can it warrant, represent or ensure that such website or its content is accurate, legal, reliable or safe.
6. Prohibited Materials and Conduct
In respect of any materials or content you intend to post, submit, publish or make available on our Site (including any forums or bulleting boars) (“Materials”), you acknowledge that the following is strictly prohibited on the Site and illegal:
A) Any Materials which are obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, racist, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, offensive, invade the privacy of anyone, could be unsuitable or harmful to minors (including any attempts to contact or solicit information from anyone under 18), or contain indecent language or images, contains information which is false or misleading, or are otherwise illegal or contain unlawful content.
B) Any Materials which advocate or discuss illegal activity (including any illegal or unauthorised copying of a copyrighted work); infringe and/or violate any right of a third party; You further acknowledge that the following activities and conduct are prohibited on our Site: To advertise, sell or solicit products or services, to solicit information from other users or to use our Site for any commercial purposes whatsoever (including any resale of tickets); · To use the Site for political campaigning, chain letters, mass or junk mailings, chain letters, any unsolicited mass emailing (ie SPAM) or phishing; To post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component.
C) To post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.
All users of the Site who are under 18 must first obtain the consent of their parent or guardian before posting any Materials on the Site or entering any public areas of the Site (including any forum or bulletin boards).
D) You may not create links to our Site without our express prior written consent.
Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any implied affiliation with our Site.You may not use any monitor or copy our Site or its content for any other unauthorised purpose.
You shall not use device that may interfere with the proper working of the Site or conduct any activity that imposes a disproportionately large load on the Site.We reserve the right to review, remove or edit any content from our Site at any time without notice to you including any content which we consider may breach these Terms and/or is illegal or contains unlawful content. We also reserve the right to block access to the Site or terminate the right to use the Site in respect of any person who we reasonably suspect of breaching these Terms or acting unlawfully. We may release information about you if we are required to do so by law, or if the release of the information is necessary or appropriate to address an unlawful or harmful activity.
7. Your Materials
In respect of any Materials that you post, submit, publish or make available on our Site (including any forums or bulleting boars):
- you agree to ensure that they do not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third; and
- you hereby grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such Materials. We may edit or modify your Materials at any time.
9. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we liable to you for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive loss or damages, including lost profits or goodwill, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages. We shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site and shall have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any of your Materials.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the Site that is not ours and we are not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any such content or information available through the Site. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site and/or Materials provided by you (including any links you provide to other website).
These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any of these Terms are unenforceable the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
>>> BACK TO TOP
We set out below the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your purchase of tickets (“Tickets”) which are sold by or on behalf of AEG Live (UK) Ltd (“we”, “us” or “AEG”) for a particular event (“Event”). When purchasing tickets on www.aeglive.co.uk, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is included on the purchase pages and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Please note that by proceeding to purchase Tickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Also, please note that the purchase of Tickets is also subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant venue where the Event is due to take place (“Venue”) and we therefore encourage you to check with the Venue website and/or Venue box office for these terms and conditions.
The Terms are as follows:
1. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being removed from the Venue.
2. Tickets are not transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Venue.
3. Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of AEG in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Venue.
4. We reserve the right to restrict the sale of Tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any Tickets purchased in excess of this number.
5. It is your responsibility to check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and any rearranged event.
6. We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen. Removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket.
7. Each Ticket holder has a right to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket holder’s Ticket and we and the Venue reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the Ticket.
8. AEG has the right to replace any items bundled together with Tickets, e.g. food and beverage (“Hospitality Packages”) with an alternative ‘like for like’ item and shall not be obligated to refund or exchange your Hospitality Package.
9. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control and in such circumstances we shall not be obligated to refund Ticket monies or exchange your Tickets. Once purchased, Tickets and/or Hospitality Packages cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled (see details below) or, in the case of concerts (but not festivals) subject to a material change after an order is placed (a “material change” shall mean a change of headline act).
10. If an Event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled Event). If the Event is to be re-scheduled, you will be offered a Ticket (or a Hospitality Package where applicable) for the rescheduled performance of the Event (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, we shall give you a refund of the face value of the Ticket (or a Hospitality Package where applicable). If the relevant Event is only partially cancelled (eg if it is a multi-day Event and only one day is cancelled), we shall give you a partial refund corresponding to the proportion of the Event cancelled. If you wish to claim such a refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase, enclosing your unused Ticket(s), within 28 days of the date of the cancelled Event (though please note that this is without prejudice to your statutory rights). Tickets and/or Hospitality Packages cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with this clause. - If it becomes impossible or impractical for us to dispatch your tickets to you in accordance with the details for your initial order, we must reserve the right to change the method of dispatching your tickets, to ensure that you receive them safely. If we do elect to change the method of dispatch, we shall inform you in advance.
11. Neither we nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket and the relevant booking fee.
12. The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at the Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being ejected from the Venue:
- Crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited- There are to be no pass-outs or re-admissions after entry- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into a Venue- Please note that in seated areas, other members of the audience may stand up during the event- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Venue- Smoking is not permitted in the Venue- The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may confiscated and any tapes or films destroyed- Laser pens are prohibited
Efforts will be made to admit latecomers at an appropriate break in the performance of the Event.
13. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, the Venue reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other patrons or are in breach of the Terms and/or to refuse admission and refund the Ticket face value if it has reasonable grounds to do so.
14. Ticket holders may be ejected from the Venue if, in the reasonable opinion of AEG or the Venue, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Terms or the terms and conditions of the Venue.14. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue. By purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording (which may include you as a member of the audience) and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
15. Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to the Event will not be permitted. All Ticket remain the property of AEG at all times and constitute a personal revocable license from AEG to you which may be withdrawn by AEG and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price of the Ticket.
16. Neither we nor the Venue can accept responsibility for any personal property.
17. All children attending an Event must be in possession of a valid Ticket. Events may be age-restricted and it is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check before purchasing. In any case, unless indicated otherwise, children 14 years of age and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
18. If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a steward or duty manager as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the Event.
19. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
20. Please note that loud music can damage hearing.
21. All events are subject to obtaining the relevant licences.
22. When purchasing alcohol at the Venue, if you appear to be under the age of 21 you may be asked for proof of age.
23. Official merchandise is only available from outlets within the Venue. Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods.
24. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. If an error is made in the price of Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
1. All social media competitions (the “Competitions”) operated by AEG Live (UK) Ltd (“AEG”) are governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and by entering into the competition they agree to be bound by them together with such other terms set out in the relevant competition.
2. The opening and closing dates for entries are as specified on the relevant competition (the “Opening Date” and the “Closing Date”).
3. This competition is open to residents of the UK only (unless otherwise specified in the terms of the relevant competition), aged sixteen (16) and over at the time of entry, excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of the Organiser and its parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this competition.
4. One (1) entry per person. The Organiser reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
5. Depending on the relevant competition, the winner will be decided by a judging panel made up of representatives from AEG, or the first entry randomly drawn after the Closing Date from all correct entries received.
6. One (1) first prize winner will be selected or drawn, save where the relevant competition has stated there will be multiple prize winners.
7. The prize is for the relevant competition and is as stated in the competition.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not consist of anything other than expressly set out in the relevant competition and no additional costs (including, without limitation, travel, spending money) are included.
9. The winner of the prize is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
10. The winner will initially be notified through social media as soon as practicable and will subsequently receive written confirmation and full details of the prize by email.
11. In the event that AEG cannot for any reason contact the winner within three business days their decision or of the prize draw, AEG reserves the right to select or draw another winner.
12. AEG’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any winner of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. AEG reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that AEG has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened or intends to contravene any of these Terms and Conditions.
14. AEG will not consider and may remove any entries that they consider to be offensive, unsuitable or to have been submitted on behalf of another person without their permission.
15. The winner may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all relevant Terms and Conditions of the competition, along with parental or a legal guardian’s signature, where the winner is under eighteen (18), prior to receiving their prize.
16. AEG can accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Organiser shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
17. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond AEG’s control AEG is unable to provide any stated prize, AEG reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
18. By entering the competition, Entrants acknowledge that they and/or their entries may be required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Such publicity may include without limitation the entrant’s name and/or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the entrant, biographical information provided by the Entrants and/or any statement made by them concerning the competition and/or the prize(s). Entrants agree that any or all such elements may be used by AEG in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as AEG in its sole discretion sees fit.
19. AEG shall not be liable to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of AEG and/or AEG’s personnel and/or deceit or fraud by Organiser and/or Organiser’s personnel.
20. AEG shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood, inclement weather or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with the activities of third party event organizers. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
22. All Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by AEG on notice.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
24. Any queries regarding the competition should be addressed to: AEG Live (UK) Ltd, Almack House, 28 King Street, London SW1Y 6QW.